Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday, April 1st

Hey, guys!!
How is distance learning going? Kinda weird to get used to? 
Staying active, right?? Why don't you do some dance rehearsing? 
It'll challenge your body and your memory. 😉 
I put Step in Time in the "Check this out!" section to the right →

Here we go ⤵
1. Here's something that might help you with your vocal exercises
→ click this

2. If you haven't sent me a video of you singing Anything Can Happen If You Let It Pt 1 
 (which most of you haven't)- do it!
I'm going to make a video 😃
▸email it to me at cgilbert@gusd.net (or if the email won’t go through, text me at 818.523.2026) 
Click here for the song →Anything pt. 1

3. If you haven't designed a costume from what you have available at home- do it!
I'm going to send them to Ms. Tonoli
email it to me at cgilbert@gusd.net (or if the email won’t go through, text me at 818.523.2026) Look it the gallery, it's SO COOL!

4. If you haven't answered The Three Questions- do it!
scroll down until you find Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
Under his quote is a comment section with amazingly wonderful answers from some of your fellow cast members. Please add your answer to The Three Questions

5. Let's finish up all of the projects that I just reviewed. Next post we'll move on to some new stuff!

6. 
The cure for boredom is curiosity.
There is no cure for curiosity.
~Dorothy Parker





No comments:

Post a Comment