Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Sunday, April 19th

Hello actors!

1. Reader's Theater
Jade, Samantha, Sadie, Narineh, Anri, Sienna, Juliet, Colton, Aram & Eva,
Let's schedule a rehearsal for 🐅🐋Just So Stories🐘🐧🐪
I'd like to either a Zoom or a Google Meet on Tuesday at 2:30.
Do your teachers all use Zoom? Is that the easiest? 
I'll let you know what's up through the email addresses that you or your folks used to contact me. 
Thanks for joining the project!!

2. Sing-Along
Mrs. Acitelli and I thought we'd have an all Master Class sing-along 🎶
(Thank you Juliet for the idea for a get together 💖)
Please give us some ideas of songs from Marry Poppins and other musicals that you'd like to sing and we'll make a date for a Zoom or Google Meet sing-along-party!
You can either put the ideas in the comment section below or email them to me- cgilbert@gusd.net
Spread the word!!
I'll update you here when we have a plan.

1. Of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment