Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Wednesday, April 14

season 3 the great snail race GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Check out the Anything Can Happen video!


And now... A NEW PROJECT
Who would like to do some Reader's Theater?
I found some scripts adapted from Rudyard Kippling's Just So Stories 
(which I L❤️️VE).
Depending on how many people want to participate, I thought we could cast a couple of the stories, rehearse over Zoom and then record a "performance". I'll offer to share it with the Keppel teachers in case they would like to put it on their own Google Classroom. It might  be fun for some of the young kids to be an audience. Oh! I can definitely put it out for the 1st grade classes that I'm teaching right now. 😄

Who's in? email me if you want to participate - cgilbert@gusd.net



And, of course... 

No comments:

Post a Comment