Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Monday, April 13th

Hello my lovelies.
It's time to-
Rock And Roll GIF by DreamWorks Trolls

1. VIDEO MAKING IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!
I have videos from Colton, Aram, Sadie, Eva and Seri Jane
If you'd like to be included in the project respond right away. I want to post on Wednesday.

▸record yourself singing Anything Can Happen If You Let It (Pt 1)  pages 109-111 in your script 
▸email it to me at cgilbert@gusd.net (or if the email won’t go through, text me at 818.523.2026) 
(Yes,  I know that most of you don't sing this song - This Is A Challenge👍) 
Click here for the song →Anything pt. 1


2. NEW PROJECT
Who would like to do some Reader's Theater?
I found some scripts adapted from Rudyard Kippling's Just So Stories (which I L❤️️VE).
Depending on how many people want to participate, I thought we could cast a couple of the stories, rehearse over Zoom and then record a "performance". I'll offer to share it with the Keppel teachers in case they would like to put it on their own Google Classroom. It might  be fun for some of the young kids to be an audience. Oh! I can definitely put it out for the 1st grade classes that I'm teaching right now. 😄
Who's in?

3. FYI-

No comments:

Post a Comment