Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Spring Break is over!

"Nothing's gone forever, only out of place."

Well, that quote is from Mary Poppins Returns", but I like it. 😄

We have a few weird weeks ahead of us. 
Ms. Tonoli and everyone at Keppel are working very hard to get things rearranged and we need to be a little patient for the plans to be laid out. 
In the meantime, I'd like us to keep working together and stay tight. 
I'd like us to do some online exercises and rehearsing, so check in so that I know you're with me. 

1. Scroll down to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and answer the 3 questions by commenting in the comment section.
2. Homework assignment number two- click here
3. Come back Wednesday for a new post. 
4.

1 comment:

  1. Sadie Hong Response:
    1. What is your favorite lyric in the show? My favorite lyric in the show is "But I feel whats to happen all happened before." (prologue)
    2. What do you find most difficult or weird about the breathing lessons? The weird sounds you make.
    3. If someone asked you this- "I know a man with a wooden leg named Smith",what would the correct response be? Well whats the name of his other leg?

    ReplyDelete