Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Anticipating the December 3rd rehearsal...

Hello! Welcome back!!
Hope you each had a practically perfect Thanksgiving break!

1. CHECK THE EMAIL THAT MRS. NEEL SENT! 
    IT HAS INFORMATION THAT IS NOT INCLUDED HERE!

2. This week we are working on the following songs-
Practically Perfect Reprise
Spoonful of Sugar Playoff
A Man Has Dreams
Give Us the Word
Brimstone and Treacle Part 1
Brimstone and Treacle Part 2
So, the following performers are called to rehearsal-
Juliette, Kenley, Antonia, Eva L, Anri, Elina

3. Please bring-
Your script
A pencil
A highlighter
Homework or a book to read
A bottle of water

“I've learned a lot of things about myself through singing. I used to have a certain dislike of the audience, not as individual people, but as a giant body who was judging me. Of course, it wasn`t really them judging me. It was me judging me. Once I got past that fear, it freed me up, not just when I was performing but in other parts of my life.”    
~ Julie Andrews




No comments:

Post a Comment